Thursday, January 24, 2013

New day!

So Sunday at church Pastor was talking about how it's good to go through the rough patches ebcause even Jesus when through them, and if you don't push past it, how will you know what He would've done? Which is insane because I've seriously been having such a rough time lately! Lots going on with Dad's surgury, getting married/moving out, a new job, new friends/coworkers.... just alot. But the amazing thing is, since Sunday, everything has been SO MUCH BETTER! It's unreal! I mean, yeah I have bad days. Everyone does, it's life. But I really feel like the message was just for me.

Also, my sister and I have been sharing recepies (I'm a newlywed and she's a college student) and I tried this one for breakfast today! It's perfect for people rushing around in the morning (me) haha!



1/4 cup oats
1 egg (Beat it up!)
1 tsp brown sugar
handful blueberries (I did 1/4 cup, I will probably do more next time!)
splash of milk
dash cinnamon (I did quite a bit because it's so good!)

Mix it all up. Stick in coffee mug in microwave for 2 minutes. Super yummy!

Anyways, that's that for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment